Prestige conversion with new patch

I know in the description of the PTB update BHVR said we wouldn't lose any perks but what about perk tiers?

I have many survivors/killers at level 40 to get their perks and then stopped putting blood points into, I main one survivor and one killer. On the first day of the next patch, during the conversion, because those survivors I left at 40 don't have many perks and won't gain any prestige levels, will I lose the perk tiers on my mains?


Thanks

Comments

  • No you won't lose perk tiers man come on.

    A better question, what was the rate of prestige levels you gained based on perk tiers earned again? I can't find the chart that tells it anywhere.

  • Thanks and just making sure.

    • 1 level per existing Prestige level (maximum of 3)
    • If the character has 70 or more Perks unlocked (Counting each tier of a perk separately):
    • 1 level for 70-119 Perks
    • 2 levels for 120-169 Perks
    • 3 levels for 170-219 Perks
    • 4 levels for 220-269 Perks
    • 5 levels for 270-319 Perks
    • 6 levels for 320+ Perks