Survivor - High MMR hell
Blight, Blight, Blight, Blight, Blight, Nurse, Blight, random killer, Blight, Blight, Nurse, Blight, Blight, Blight, random killer...
I mean seriously ?
BHVR you should buff other killers to bring variety.
Blight, Blight, Blight, Blight, Blight, Nurse, Blight, random killer, Blight, Blight, Nurse, Blight, Blight, Blight, random killer...
I mean seriously ?
BHVR you should buff other killers to bring variety.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
You're lucky, because I have the same list but Nurse instead of Blight. And not your average Nurse player, but your god-tier Nurse who never misses a single blink and always know where you are even if you break LoS.
But with the upcoming update, M1 Killers should be more used, right? I didn't play the PTB, but I'm myself quite impatient to see if it'll feel better for me to play M1 Killers.
You're right. I switch to Killer so I don't see them anymore.