Mid-Chapter date?
Do we know when the mid-chapter is being released? I just wanna know how much time I have to get my last 2 survivors to P3. I took almost a 2 week break after burning myself out during the event lol.
Do we know when the mid-chapter is being released? I just wanna know how much time I have to get my last 2 survivors to P3. I took almost a 2 week break after burning myself out during the event lol.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I don't think we know, but the release of a new update (chapter, mid-chapter...) is usually three weeks after the first day of the PTB. For this one, three weeks will be July 19. I wanna guess is gonna be out on July 19, but that's just my wild guess.
It's likely to be the 19th, but nothing's guaranteed.
July 19 is likely, but it hasn’t been officially announced yet. Sometimes they push it back another week.
Any chance this Tuesday or not? I haven't finished prestiging some characters and was hoping for another week.
Since I’ve been l playing, updates come out three weeks after the PTB so it would be next week, not this coming week.
next tuesday, 19 july