game breaking free perk exploit (PC)
As the title implies. I would like to speak to a admin/dev about this as I have not seen anyone bring this up anywhere.
Tagged:
Addressed
As the title implies. I would like to speak to a admin/dev about this as I have not seen anyone bring this up anywhere.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I'm not an admin but can I see a screenshot of the exploit?
Have yet to hear of this, im assuming you have screenshots or video evidence?
Smart move to not let the community hear of this and instead have only the developers know as many people like to abuse these glitches and somehow have the audacity to think themselves as not cheating.