What has matchmaking become
Playing killer isn't fun now all it is and will be because matchmaking used to be good will be get bully or SWF higher skill then you and deal with you even though IT SAID YOUR SKILL LEVEL IS ADJUSTED ON HOW YOU DID yeah I did bad shouldn't I go down a level nope everyone says it's because killers dc all the time yeah because matchmaking isn't putting them in a fair area. Old matchmaking was good because I had a reason to somewhat be bad with rank reset it got confused but it showed signs that it was trying.
Old matchmaking was like that kid in school he failed a lot but tried his best in the end because he knew he can at least do better
New matchmaking is a kid who grew up everything handed to him so he doesn't do anything and let's others do it in the end making stuff worse
Comments