This is what made me stop playing the game on the last summer.

August 2021

Map: Ormond

Killer (me): Spirit

Survivors: Literally Anonymous. Yes, I mean the actual Anonymous hacker group.

These guys cheated badly during the game, making me lose. But it's not this the problem. I'm not a salty entitled trash who can't take a defeat. This game is not competitive, so you can lose sometimes, even if you are pretty decent.

I stopped playing becouse these guys, after cheating with some sweaty hacks, they succeded at breaking in my PC, they stolen my Discord password, my credit bank account details and purchased trash things from Amazon.

My local antivirus has strong firewall settings, just videogames are allowed to pass through or browsers. So I'm pretty sure they abused some hidden exploit in this bad-coded game. These "devs" should look at these issues rather than tricking us into purchasing licensed characters to get OP perks.

Tagged: Mod

Comments