Skill Checks

I would really like them to get rid of 4 o'clock skill checks. I have over 600 hours and never hit one 4 o'clock skill check. I rarely hit 5 o'clocks. It doesn't matter how much I focus. I understand some people can focus on these, but I just feel they should be removed does anyone else feel the same way?

Comments


  • There, there nothing to be afraid of, see it wouldn't hurt you.
  • nah, they can be tough... but I can usually land them.  can't land the "great" but I can keep from failing it. 
  • @Killerpriest said:
    I would really like them to get rid of 4 o'clock skill checks. I have over 600 hours and never hit one 4 o'clock skill check. I rarely hit 5 o'clocks. It doesn't matter how much I focus. I understand some people can focus on these, but I just feel they should be removed does anyone else feel the same way?

    I feel like skillchecks are way too easy. When doing a gen I take my mouse, stand up to stretch while holding my mouse in one hand. I still manage to hti the skillchecks, thats how difficult they are :wink:

  • I'm glad they are easy for yall. 6 o'clock on they easy for me if I pay attention, but outside that like I said 5 I can hit sometimes and 4's I never can. Might even be because I was on xanax and Percocet for 10 years or maybe something crossed wrong in my brain Oh well I guess.