Killer perks tierlist old vs new (new balance changes x old balance changes)

my-image (4).png

New balance changes:




image.png

Old balance changes:

Comments

  • I think overcharge is kinda overrated. Please remember it can be countered by survs just tapping the gen. Still good, but I don't think S tier at this time.

    Prob belongs in A with CoB since they both get countered the same way. Debatable whether its worse or better than CoB due to ramp up.

  • @MrPenguin said:

    I think overcharge is kinda overrated. Please remember it can be countered by survs just tapping the gen. Still good, but I don't think S tier at this time.

    Prob belongs in A with CoB since they both get countered the same way. Debatable whether its worse or better than CoB due to ramp up.

    You can't tap the gen with a skillcheck

  • you can with the overcharge one (unless they changed it) you get the check while running.