Questions

  1. When does the huge update come out?
  2. who now has the best teachable perks (top 5) from a survivor and killer
  3. Can I play mouse and keyboard on PS5 dead by daylight? I really wanna try mouse and keyboard but not sure if it will work

thanks guys 😘

Comments

  • Not Sure

    Most Killers has at least 1 good perk if not more.

    And no I don't think it has support yet but not too sure.....mouse keyboard is alot easier than controller

    1. probably July 19th or that week. Could be later though, not officially announced yet
    2. Survivors: Meg, David, Bill, Mikaela; Killers: very much depends on the killer/playstyle, though Clown, Plague and Artist have some very good perks imo
    3. No M&K is not supported on consoles and last we heard from the devs, it’s not planned though very often requested by the community

    edit; for beginners, Kate and Feng have actually very good perks

    1. If things go like they usually do, it'll be the 19th, but BHVR have been releasing things on the Wednesday the past couple of times, so could be the 20th
    2. Teachables no longer exist and unlocking them is tied to prestiging, but I understand what you're saying, I'd still Say Bill(UB), Laurie(DS), Meg(Sprint Burst & Adrenaline), David (WGLFs new pick up is nice) are probably the best 4 to go for on the survivor side, killer side hasn't changed much honestly so I would still follow older guides for those.
    3. No, BHVR has not enabled KB&M support on consoles.