Alright, Perk Idea
Up Your Sleeve (Killer)
-Equipping this perk negates the consumption of your first add-on slot.
Yes I can see abuse, I just want unlimited engravings Billy.
Side effects of infinite iri head and tombstone may apply, subject to terms and conditions.
Comments
No other effect? Just the Black Ward effect but worse?
You see, that's all I need. Black wards are consumables, I don't like spending anything haha. See if there is a perk that does the work for me, then that's all I need. Screw regression, I just want fun games.
Oh, and this perk shouldn't work with ultra rare and above addons, iut's probably for the best.
For an alt effect, maybe gives a random killer addon as a freebie? That could be fun, if you ran 2 add ons, it would give you a random 3rd. I'd be double engravings billy with a surprise speed limiter haha.
That could make some fun in builds for sure.