Infinite on haddonfield
One of the houses on Haddonfield can spawn 2 absurdly strong windows which they are a literal infinite without any counterplay what so ever.
These are the windows:
And a look inside
Tagged:
Pending
One of the houses on Haddonfield can spawn 2 absurdly strong windows which they are a literal infinite without any counterplay what so ever.
These are the windows:
And a look inside
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I mean, I do agree that infinite loops are unbalanced, but isn't that just map design? I don't think it's a bug.
@notJustDante It's so ridiculous its seems like a bug. Haddonfield feels like 2016 dbd. And those 2 windows are literally an infinite. They need to kill switch this map.
Yeah iv seen that too while playing ghostface, the thing is that luckily its not always that the house spawns
elaborate
There is infinite in main as well. New haddonfield is idiotic