How do I submit a killer
I made a kid killer that I think would be good, I have the back story, design, her weapons, and mori but I don't know how to submit her, if one of you guys know I will be the happiest person ever
Tagged:
Mod
I made a kid killer that I think would be good, I have the back story, design, her weapons, and mori but I don't know how to submit her, if one of you guys know I will be the happiest person ever
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Hello, you can post it in this section: https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/categories/Creations
Thank you so much!