A nitpick I have for Blight’s legendary set
The Blight has a legendary set called Ferryman of the Underworld in which the pestula serum in his character model is green instead of orange. However, when you’re using your power in-game, the serum that you see when slamming into walls and at the end of a chain of rushes is still orange. I think this should be changed to the green color because it’s consistent with the set and makes the money spent on the set much more worthwhile.
Comments
Expensive cosmetics should have different animations. So i agree with that.
I'd be all for killer skins to change the appearance of the killer power, I think it's been a long requested feature of the community, i wouldn't even limit it to legendary sets TBH, I'd tie the different appearance to like, the torso or the weapon skin of the killer