bizarre carry glitch, cant drop survivor, cant be pallet stunned

Floating carry glitch

Playing as killer in a public match

When I picked up Bill I could not hook him, couldnt drop, he couldn't wiggle out, and I couldn't be pallet stunned.

From my perspective the survivor is floating in mid air as if I am carrying them.

Haddie eventually died from the reverse trap, at that point i was freed and could play like normal.

I hook Nea after haddie dies and the glitch does not happen.

Not sure what caused it, I started recording after it happened. (I have the about 10 minutes of video recorded from this game below is a clip).

Video and screenshots


https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RqLAs_IA5cw&ab_channel=ThatBlackDude21

Screenshot 2022-07-06 182446.png


Screenshot 2022-07-06 183036.png

ADDITIONAL INFORMATION

  • Character played- Amanda
  • Perks played- Brutal, STBFL, Devour hope, NOED
  • Map- Lerys
  • Frequency of the issue- first time seeing it after playing for 400hrs.
  • In game name: Kaulder
  • Platform: Steam

Log file

DeadByDaylight.log


\

Tagged: Pending

Comments