Forget MMR

Remove Mmr and open up the flood gates. Have all players go against and be team up with others. Grades can still do the same thing. Let everyone play with one another. Wait times will lower, more variety in players and if you get bullied so what? You get bullied now and have an even lesser chance to run into the same people.

I'm serious I cant stand the stupid MMR talk anymore. The constant hiding of the number or the differences between killers. Remove MMR and let everyone go at one another. This year went down hill fast with MMR. This should never have been in the game and doesn't belong because skill is either in the back seat, trunk or hanging on for dear life on the roof of this joy riding game called DBD.

I mean come on... how can you measure skill when you have maps the size of a country filled with over powered or constantly connecting loops? Not to mention broken perks that carry bad players to levels they have no business being at.

Open the flood gates and let's all swim together.

Comments