Nemesis cosmetic changes
When will the nemesis get a skin. I’m bored with the big oaf.
When will the nemesis get a skin. I’m bored with the big oaf.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
when capcom says yes to a new skin
Nemesis even got a Skin .... Freddie wants to Talk whit you
I don’t normally buy skins but if they ever did a Puttin’ On The Ritz tuxedo and top hat for Nemesis I would buy it. 🙂
Oh FOR SURE!
No but they can pull what they did with pinhead and chatterer get another resident evil boss
I imagine he'll get a new skin next chapter with the second Resident Evil update.