Is the music from the project W trailer (Nemesis theme) a remix Oni theme?
Hello. What you think about that?
Hello. What you think about that?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
It's Nemesis' menu theme when you select him in the killer lobby.
Most unique killer lobby music is just a remix of the default killer lobby music so I guess it technically is
Tnx bro.
To answer your original question though, much like DoritoHead said they're effectively all somewhat remixes of the main DBD theme in general, so I can see why you hear similarities between them. The first 10 seconds or so particularly of Nemesis and Oni's menu theme do have the same 'feel' to them but I think they start to differentiate much more the longer the song goes on.
I just now noticed it.
Bruh, for real? It's extremely obvious especially when you are swtiching killers.