The Mori change question.
Is this going to be like the Hawkins map offering removal where we get compensated with BP? I truly hope so because I imagine we all have a billion more moris than we did that one particular map offering.
NGL I wanna know because Iwill purposely select Mori until then so I can get BP back
Comments
I thougth they were removing them entirely? But simply making it so the last down survivor could be moried?
They said they're going to make mori's a basekit feature. Most likely last survivor if they're on death hook.
Me neither.
It was my favourite map, so I hoarded a load of them intending to run them every day for a week or two prior to the removal. But instead they stealth deleted them a month early and I got about 50k BP instead...
We all got BP awarded for the Hawkins map offerings in our inventory. However many you had you got the BP back for.
"Making changes" doesn't exclude removing them entirely, which would seem appropriate if every game will guarantee the last survivor get's mori'd.
Hopefully they make it optional and require the killer to trigger it like the current yellow mori. Losing any chance at Unbreakable, Soul Guard, crawling through the gates/hatch after a teammate distracts the killer, etc., would be stupid. Especially in favor of a canned animation sequence that will get old after a week.
Yes, we will get 100k BP for moris worth of several millions, just like with hawkins offerings.
And they will do it suddenly one patch without telling us, so make screenshots now if yiu want to have proof