After finishing stranger things (no spoilers) I really want more stranger things in dbd
Just so emotional, I would love to see Robin to. Or Eddie oml seeing stranger things when I play hits different now
Just so emotional, I would love to see Robin to. Or Eddie oml seeing stranger things when I play hits different now
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Billx was always my Nr. 1 as an Cosmetic but now Eddie is my new Nr. 1 wish :3
Maybe we could even get some of the younger cast from season 5
I've always wanted Robin in the game and now after fully watching Season 4, I want Eddie in the game as well. Sadly, it will probably never happen.
I want Murray in a karate suit.
We need Robin, Eddie and Argyle