Which dbd character do you relate most to?
I've always been a Dwight with a hint of Jake but over the years I've lost the little meg I had. I'm a little laurie too. How about you?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Meg and Claudette. They both look ######### so do I.

Definitely Dwight. Dwight's the little engine that could. He's the leader who can direct others to perform better. I'm a teacher by profession, and can identify with that. Plus Dwight is also the nerd of the group, which I can definitely identify with. I can imagine Dwight having a stack of comic books and superhero merch in his bedroom, just like me.
Dwight for a survivor, I'm average but I'm pretty nerdy sometimes when it comes to movies and video games. For killer I would probably have to go with Freddy because we're both bad at everything when compared to others.
Quentin because I look like I do a lot of meth if I don't get sleep.
This thread only applies to survivors right?