Losing items when escaping bug

i've lost several items after escaping from a match that aren't appearing in my inventory or saying that i lost them in the match when they're still in my hand as i leave. Sometimes they were partly used but i still had them in my hand.

Comments

  • Me too, I lost at least 10 purple flashlights due to bugs, and at least 5 wards are wasted as the item is lost REGARDLESS IF I ESCAPE!!!

  • When the killer hits you and you use deadhard to go trough the exit it happens very often. I lost so many flashlights because of this f-ing annoying bug. I escaped but I still randomly lost my flashlight

  • i don't use dead hard

  • this happened to me the other day with a toolbox, i wasn’t too upset about it but thought it was weird, when i escaped, my toolbox was sortof floating at the exit point? it still showed in my hand at the end screen. but when i went back to the lobby it was gone.

  • Some people say it's due to exhaustion perk while crossing the exit gates.
    Not sure about that.

  • It's happened to me a few times on Xbox One .

    Apparently it is due to being hit before leaving 
  • I was exhausted usually when running out but i wasn't always hit out when i lost my stuff i left peacefully a few times as well

  • This is happening to me now PS4 three times in a row this has happened now purple key green med kit and now a yellow tool box all with add ons