Pallets and Mallets.

I still don’t understand why there are so many pallets on some maps. Ormond feels like one of the worst ones. Countless times I’ve had to deal with survivors running pallet to pallet on that map because they are within DH distance from each other. Not to mention the two god pallets in the main building and the vault that can only be chased through properly if you break down a wall. I started playing in 2017, and I know they increased the pallets curb killers back then. But some maps are so survivor friendly that it seems like the pallet count is too high.

Like I think the high amount on The Game is nice. Since it’s small and has like only 2 true jungle gyms, but for maps with 4 jungle gyms and at least two god pallets? Feels like I’m surrounded by pallets.


:BTW: I’m not saying this because I’m salty. It’s just something that bothers me on some maps. Like MacMillan and Ormond. I do personally like they pallets can delay chases, I just think that there are too many. Especially if the killer looses BL Just to break a pallet someone is hiding next too.

Comments