What happens with Teachables going forward?
What happens going forward if we have unlocked all Teachables but didn't Prestige someone? Does the game consider it as though you did P3 and auto-credit those T3 perks to new characters going forward, or do we have to P3 everyone to achieve that? Thanks.
Example: Laurie is not Prestige however I have her three Teachables unlocked. After the new update would a new Survivor have her T3 perks unlocked as if Laurie was P3 or will I still need to P3 her to do that?
Comments
If you unlocked a teachable but never prestiged a character, those teachables will remain unlocked and given to all characters at level one. Downside is it renders prestige 1 moot, but the perks will at least be available.
Ditto Shrine of Secrets purchases. In fact I think even purchases glue Bloodpoints carry over to because on PTB I saw characters of mine when 2 yellow perks and 1 green unlocked.
Any character that has unlocked 70 tiers worth of perks will be granted P1 at the outset, and every 50 tiers from that (120, 170, etc) is another prestige and its corresponding rewards.
In theory, If you have level a 50 characters and unlock 70 tiers' worth of perks in them, you'll neve perks unlocked at tier 1, be in prestige 1, and ready to upgrade to prestige 2 immediately.