Stats for killer/survivor usage

Is there anywhere on the net that gives stats on most used killers and survivors and likewise, most/least used perks? I cannot remember the last time I saw a clown and the same goes for detective tapp. And do survivors even use perks like prove thy self???? 

Comments

  • I see both pretty regularly. The only one I dont see so much is Quentin.
  • Are there Gameplay stats anywhere on BHR website? Good point hardly see quentin too as well as tapp. For killer I rarely see as said clown but also weirdly nurse but I am a console player. Would just be intrigued by stats. I reckon Claudette and Hillbilly are most used, with Myers most used at lower ranks
  • I hardly see clown or pig, and I hardly see quentin. 

    I would actually love to see more statistics laid out by bhvr.