My challenge didn't complete?

I was on the last challenge of the event rift where you had to get the Unbroken medals. I only needed one more before the event ended to get the cosmetic.

Played a game on Garden and it went super well. Never even got injured, just infected by Nemmy. Iridescent medal, but no completion.

I try again, a little frustrated, but still level-headed. A Zarina leads the Killer into me while healing Haddie, they both cut me off from running, I get hooked. Unhooked, instantly saw Nemesis running towards hook to tunnel so I DC. Now I'm FURIOUS.

In the game I should have completed the challenge, it wasn't like I just hid and ran out the door or anything. I escaped a couple of chases, did gens, unhooks and heals...so I'm just baffled. I just wanted to go to bed and feel good finishing that part of the rift. Right now, I feel completely cheated and now I will never get that part of the Haddie 'stume.

Can anyone please give an explanation of why I didn't receive the progress for completion?? It would put my mind at ease if I did something wrong but I absolutely got that Iri medal that game. What gives? 😪

Comments