So I was wondering where the event lore goes after the tomes close? Is there a way to access them? Bc like I don't remember what I had for breakfast let alone what happened in Halloween Tome ๐
The only way I've noticed to access event tomes after they closed is through the official wiki. From there, you can go to the tomes page and it has an event tome category. afaik, there's no way to access them in-game after the event ends.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
The only way I've noticed to access event tomes after they closed is through the official wiki. From there, you can go to the tomes page and it has an event tome category. afaik, there's no way to access them in-game after the event ends.
Edit: You can click here for the page link