The only 2 perks I really want to be changed from PTB

Hex:Ruin - too weak,useless now

Off the Record - too strong,overpowered now

I think everything else is fine but please dont make perks too strong,and others too weak,they are both not balanced at all now.

Comments

  • yea honestly if ruin is gonna be 100% regression it needs to not be hex nor should it disappear after you kill someone. That's how useless it is now. 100% regression is nothing so if it's going to be that, completely remove hex and the disappearing factor and maybe it'll be an alright perk.

    Hex totems in general need buffs, all of them are garbage. Until they don't get instantly removed within a minute of a game, they will forever be the worst perks to run for killers.

  • @Adaez said:

    Hex:Ruin - too weak,useless now

    Off the Record - too strong,overpowered now

    I think everything else is fine but please dont make perks too strong,and others too weak,they are both not balanced at all now.

    I agree so much with this, those two perks are really rough. Hex: Ruin needs to be slightly buffed.

  • Overcharge is way too strong. Off the record will hurt weak killers but will do nothing against the good killers like Blight Nurse Spirit

  • @solidhex said:

    Overcharge is way too strong. Off the record will hurt weak killers but will do nothing against the good killers like Blight Nurse Spirit

    Overcharge is strong how? It has to build up to get to any relevant regression speed and by the time it even gets up there, someone will be there to touch it if they haven't somehow done it already. It's an average perk at best.

  • @HexPleaseLetMeSpeak said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/3036321#Comment_3036321

    Overcharge is strong how? It has to build up to get to any relevant regression speed and by the time it even gets up there, someone will be there to touch it if they haven't somehow done it already. It's an average perk at best.

    It's very strong against solos. SWFs can communicate to get someone to tap the gen.

  • @JawsIsTheNextKiller said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/3036338#Comment_3036338

    It's very strong against solos. SWFs can communicate to get someone to tap the gen.

    I'm sorry but in solos people don't start magically not working on gens together. I definitely can say I play against a lot more solos than SWFs (that's just basic statistics) and 85% of the gens I go to have multiple people working on them, whether that be 2 or 3 doesn't matter. Most games you don't have more than 2 gens being worked on at a time. If I kick it then go chase one of em... the other simply touches the gen.


    Overcharge is ONLY good against a single person working on a gen, but even then someone can easily run by in even 15 seconds and see the gen and touch it.

  • i do think overcharge is too strong for new survivors, i rather have ruin like it was and overcharge nerfed.