Picking up the last survivor just before they bleed out
This has to be bannable or at the very least worth a report, right? I'm not talking about waiting out a DS either. I'm talking about legitimately baiting the survivor to DC for as long as you can get away with.
I just witnessed a killer hovering above the last survivor in my lobby after they had been unhooked well beyond the DS timer. I'm certain this was done purely because we AS RANDOMS decided to wear the same outfits as one another. He clearly thought we were SWF and was attempting to "punish" us for playing decently well.
Comments
Unfortunately I don't think it's punishable, since "The match can still end" from what the mods have said
It's not because either way the match will end either by bleed out or by hook or by Mori....Is it annoying a little but hey I might do the same thing because trying to keep straight 4 players who wear the same outfit is hellva annoying to deal with.
True. The Mori rework will fix all of this at least.
Maybe, mabye not. If someone is on hook while you down then I don't think a auto mori will play