How do you change your profile picture?
I see many people here with different profile pictures from the characters of the game. I really want to show my appreciation to baby girl Sadako by putting her on my profile.
I see many people here with different profile pictures from the characters of the game. I really want to show my appreciation to baby girl Sadako by putting her on my profile.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Click ur icon in the top right then edit profile then 'change my picture'
There's no sadako portrait yet tho srry :[
NOOOOOOOOOOO, that is simply tragic.
Thanks a lot though :)
I guess I will just go with dark sense since it looks a lot like call of brine.
Yeah for some reason they haven’t updated the pfps since the Resident Evil chapter.