Let’s talk about how Myers provides the most enjoyable survivor experience.
Nurse and Billy have wind up periods on their abilities, there’s a brief moment to prepare while being chased, but interestingly enough, Myers is the only killer that is actively able to relentlessly chase survivors without any telegraphed moves.
He creates unique conditions where survivors actually become startled when he’s simply staring at them from a distance, and evil within III definitely makes you clench your butt cheeks as you barely manage to drop that pallet with that red stain directly on you.
Myers is the only killer that creates a horror experience due to the nature of Myers never letting up on that killing potential. During a chase, that loud ass mask breathing combined with the chase theme and red stain growing closer are by far the best moments in this game.
There’s no tension in this game stronger and more exciting than playing against a legendary Myers. Myers is the only killer
where I will grit my teeth and feel the need to run and start screaming when I vault a window or pallet, and I can hear him getting closer. I hope future killers can recreate this level of fear. Nurse can be pretty scary too, but the chases don’t feel as intense when she has to wind up that blink. At least not in wide open maps, her true terror is felt in places like Treatment Theatre.
He creates unique conditions where survivors actually become startled when he’s simply staring at them from a distance, and evil within III definitely makes you clench your butt cheeks as you barely manage to drop that pallet with that red stain directly on you.
Myers is the only killer that creates a horror experience due to the nature of Myers never letting up on that killing potential. During a chase, that loud ass mask breathing combined with the chase theme and red stain growing closer are by far the best moments in this game.
There’s no tension in this game stronger and more exciting than playing against a legendary Myers. Myers is the only killer
where I will grit my teeth and feel the need to run and start screaming when I vault a window or pallet, and I can hear him getting closer. I hope future killers can recreate this level of fear. Nurse can be pretty scary too, but the chases don’t feel as intense when she has to wind up that blink. At least not in wide open maps, her true terror is felt in places like Treatment Theatre.
Comments
I actually absolutely detest Myers. I get punished for trash teammates that feed him stalk. It's already a team game and Myers makes you get extra punished for your team, a feature not too enjoyable in solo que.
Going up against Hillbillies does that for me.
The sound of the Chainsaw does it for me.
And not just hearing it, but hearing it globally, then it suddenly gains a direction and gets louder REAL fast.
Makes me go: Gotta get into hiding quick!