need a way to turn off teammate aura
There are many times where for whatever reason the teammates will troll you and team up with the killer to find and kill you. It's not that often, but when it happens it's really annoying. They need a way to make it so your teammates can't see your aura. I've tried reporting people but I highly doubt it works (I've never heard of anyone getting banned for trolling).
Comments
Honestly, this isn't something they'll ever likely do anything about. This doesn't happen that often as you said, and this would take away much needed time to do things not only on the years road map, but things on top of that like adding features to the survivor side to aid in solo queues, which is on the backburner until next year bc there isn't time for it this year. Plus, these 39 perks, some of them will surely need some tweeks, ect.