PTB Delayed?

I thought it was meant to be out today but I haven't seen any patch notes, commentary on it, nor announcements of it being delayed. Someone in the DBD discord said it had been delayed to next week but I'm not seeing anything saying so officially.

Was I mistaken or am I just not seeing the announcement?

Comments

  • It was announced in yesterdays stream that the PTB will be out on Wednesday and not Tuesday.

    while tuesdays is often the day of updates and PTB, this is not sometbkng set in stone in any way and the devs actually pretty often say that so people don’t go into this with false expectations…

  • It's tomorrow, it was never scheduled for today.

  • Ah, okay. I was just wrong on the day then. Good to know. Actually works out nicely, I'm off work tomorrow and can go in after I take care of some business that day.