Error constantly coming up

Just been in kyf and one of my friends had to leave during the loading screen and since then I constantly get the message saying "The game has initialized incorrectly and may not save your game properly . Restarting your game may resolve the problem"  even after o restart same message comes up has anyone had this.

Comments

  • usually this message goes away after restarting your PC.
    if you still encounter it after that, i'd recommend you to directly contact the DbD support.

  • It's Xbox and I have directly restarted my console and still didn't work so I have uninstalled and I am going to see if it makes a difference.
  • @douggie123 said:
    It's Xbox and I have directly restarted my console and still didn't work so I have uninstalled and I am going to see if it makes a difference.

    sorry, didnt know you were playing on console.
    i dont know much about that tbh, but ive hear there'd be a ton of bugs on console...
    you should definitely contact the support.