Auric Cells
Hi! I bought some auric cells then saw they're having an issue with them atm. Does anyone know if when it's fixed they'll just appear on my account or do I need to get in touch with them? Thank you :)
Hi! I bought some auric cells then saw they're having an issue with them atm. Does anyone know if when it's fixed they'll just appear on my account or do I need to get in touch with them? Thank you :)
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I guess as far as we know the auric cells should be given to your account automatically. But we won’t know for sure until they have found and fixed the issue
I would wait for an update on their socials (twitter for example) before contacting their support team.
Update on their social media:
https://twitter.com/deadbybhvr/status/1542538474833715210?s=21&t=QJYPNonXCxM9tgUwyN3_bQ