Dear Developers... Thank you!

Hello, I think everyone know (both survivors and killers) how rough games with M1 killers are at mid and high mmr.

With buffs to speed to brake things and M1 attack...

With some survivor perks (Spine chill, Dead hard, Iron will) getting changed in more healthier manner...

M1 killers or stealthy killers will finally receive that rewarding down that they deserve, if they actually outplayed the survivor with mindgame or stealthy approach.

I know the changes haven't implemented yet... But still.

I'm a nurse main, but I do like playing stealth killers or some low tier M1 killers as well... At high mmr - it's hell to play as a stealth killer, because of this 1 perk (Spine chill). Almost every match I have 2-3 or all 4 people using this perk. There is 0 chances for stealthy approach to get at least 1 hit before actual chase. I know you can just look away and move forward to that location to prevent spine chill, but let's be honest here, it looks stupid as hell. Personally, I don't want to deal with that anytime I want to sneak up to survivors. I'm totaly ok with how it will work in the future, and I think it's awesome change! Huge thank you from all sneaky killers!

Huge thank you for Dead hard rework! (Not gonna talk much there was enough topics).

Iron will is not huge of a deal, but the idea of Iron will just completely silence injured survivors is really off to me.

To me, the killer should always use sounds and noises to catch survivors, not only using scratch marks. The sounds are important in such games, and when you just can't see and hear a survivor that you just injured... Idk, it's just off to me, it shouldn't be like that.

Buffing lightweight in return is such a great idea, spreading and removing the scratch marks as quick as possible is a really great idea to bring killers actually using their ears more, I really love that change.

With that changes I really think stealthy M1 killers will have more chances to fun and a little more fair games than we have now...

A huge thank you to Developer team, this is alone is a huge step forward! 🤗

Comments