I happy the meta perks are getting nerfed

I hate them as survivor and as killer DS finally is finally not an end game perk,DH is finally going to make more sense with hit detection and so on I already hear people complain about now Dead hard is garbage now simple answer deal with it there are countless other perks that are useful. I'm happy I finally won't see DH and DS in every survivor I have to face as killer and have to deal with teammates who run them and go down in a few seconds it's not a matchmaking fix I won't but it's better then dealing with the same old thing.

Comments

  • There will be a new meta, and people will cry about it too..

  • I like how we are getting the meta shaken up, I just don't like some of the meta perks, especially on the survivor side, being overnerfed.

    There is no reason to nerf the stun duration of DS to 3 seconds, 5 seconds is perfectly fine. Self Care will also be so beyond bad, again just nerfed like crazy just because it was used a lot.

    I want as many viable options as possible, not current viable options switched with new viable options. Though of course that's still better than no meta change at all.

  • Yeap stale perks, hopefully people will just use others fun perks. Not just survival ones.