Training!

Can we please get a custom match with bots option? - I’d really like to test out builds before and certain killers without having to commit to a real game!


For example if I want to play Nurse with 4 perks I don’t have on her and she’s level 1, I don’t want to have to commit to levelling her up easily a million bloodpoints to get the build I want to get into a game and find out I can’t play as her.


Please add bots to Custom matches so I can do customs on my own when I have no friends online.

Comments

  • @xReapahh said:

    Can we please get a custom match with bots option? - I’d really like to test out builds before and certain killers without having to commit to a real game!

    For example if I want to play Nurse with 4 perks I don’t have on her and she’s level 1, I don’t want to have to commit to levelling her up easily a million bloodpoints to get the build I want to get into a game and find out I can’t play as her.

    Please add bots to Custom matches so I can do customs on my own when I have no friends online.

    That is coming in the future! :)