Something that stings when playing survivor

Rescuing someone only for them to sandbag you

I rescued a Yun-Jin from basement and took a hit for them we were in killer shack I let her go ahead and I would use God pallet to stun the killer only for her to slam it in front of me. I would have just let her die on hook if I knew she did that.

Comments

  • @jamally093 said:

    Rescuing someone only for them to sandbag you

    I rescued a Yun-Jin from basement and took a hit for them we were in killer shack I let her go ahead and I would use God pallet to stun the killer only for her to slam it in front of me. I would have just let her die on hook if I knew she did that.

    Yeah, sandbaggers gonna sandbag.

  • Lore accurate Yun Jin player