Skip to content Dead by Daylight forum archive
  • Discussions
  • Categories
  • Archive announcement
Dead by Daylight forum archive
  • Discussions
  • Categories
  • Archive announcement
Home › General Discussions

Ignore.

thekiller490490 thekiller490490
December 2, 2018 in General Discussions
Ignore I said!

Comments

  • JanTheMan JanTheMan
    December 4, 2018
    OMG I get the name now ๐Ÿ˜‚
  • thekiller490490 thekiller490490
    December 4, 2018
    JanTheMan said:
    OMG I get the name now ๐Ÿ˜‚
    There is another one of these. IDK why a second one started.
  • Master Master
    December 4, 2018

    Damn

Quick Links

  • All Categories
  • Recent Discussions
  • Search

Categories

  • 212,496 Discussions
  • 108,464 Feedback and Issues
  • 168 PTB
  • 5,061 International Languages
  • 8,921 Community
  • 279 News Archives

Read THIS post.

Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.