Omg, I just had the most fun with vanilla Myers on RPD
Hello everyone,
yeah, we all know that scratched mirror Myers is super funny on RPD, but here is the thing: I just picked Myers with a subpar loadup, realized that I had spawned in RPD (no offering) and just decided on the spot that I would never use my power. I was just slow, invisible Myers without any stalking ability.
Chases were painful, but I got the drop on so many survivors and got two gen grabs or dropped from the higher levels onto unsuspecting survivors. Fun! The turning point was one survivor on hook, I had a scared and wounded Feng in the vicinity and tried to cut her off, when suddenly a wild Bill appeared at the hook and I could just pluck him. On my way to the next hook I ran into said Feng and downed her. Bill wriggled off, but this gave me so much pressure, it was a thing of beauty.
In the end I got a 3K and had the last survivor cornered in the exit area, but I let them go. I still got salt for this game, though, from that Bill, who accused me of camping. Thats insane! It wasn't even scratched mirror Mike.
But alas, if you ever spawn in RPD as Myers, maybe remember this story and just give Tier 1 a chance to shine.
Comments