Anniversary rift bug
2 days ago when I launched my game the anniversary rift had reset which is really annoying since it's ending soon and I had already did the first entire page and half of the second one. What can I do ?
2 days ago when I launched my game the anniversary rift had reset which is really annoying since it's ending soon and I had already did the first entire page and half of the second one. What can I do ?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Contact support about it as they can look directly into your account. Explain there how far you already got and that you couldn’t finish it to the end because of the loss.
you haven’t linked/unlinked your game account to/from your BHVR account recently though, have you?
support:
https://support.deadbydaylight.com/hc/en-us/requests/new
I linked my account like 2 weeks ago, why is that a problem?
I think linking/unlinking could be a problem that could lead to progress loss but not if it’s that long ago. It’s more a possibility directly after the linking. So I don’t think that’s the reason here