SHRINE OF SECRET

WHEN IS THE SHRINE OF SECRET GOING TO BE BACK UP SHOULD NOT TAKE THAT LONG TO GET IT BACK UP?????

Comments

  • WHEN IS THE SHRINE OF SECRET GOING TO BE BACK UP SHOULD NOT TAKE THAT LONG TO GET IT BACK UP?????

    It’ll go up whenever the consoles get updated so it could be days or it could be weeks
  • It should not take that long to get back up that just ridiculous!!!!

  • I believe they said it would be back up on the 29th
  • Well that ridiculous too they knew that update was coming for some time it should have been done already!!!!

  • I love the zero concern about consoles not getting the update, and the 100% more care about the shrines status.

  • What in the world was on the last shrine that'd you even want anyways lmao.
  • Jack11803 said:

    I love the zero concern about consoles not getting the update, and the 100% more care about the shrines status.

    I believe we get called “whiners” if we mention it lmao
  • Well you can rebuy stuff you already got before for more blood-points so 200,000 it helps

  • @Jack11803 said:
    I love the zero concern about consoles not getting the update, and the 100% more care about the shrines status.

    Complain to Microsoft or Sony.

  • βLAKE said:

    @Jack11803 said:
    I love the zero concern about consoles not getting the update, and the 100% more care about the shrines status.

    Complain to Microsoft or Sony.

    Why
  • ThePloopz said:
    βLAKE said:

    @Jack11803 said:
    I love the zero concern about consoles not getting the update, and the 100% more care about the shrines status.

    Complain to Microsoft or Sony.

    Why
    Search it up. It’s not the devs fault. 
  • @MegChicken I know how it works and I don’t still see how one could only blame 1/2 of a team process. That’s why i think either blame everyone involved or blame nobody 
  • Patient is the key. Even if the shrine is available, it is very expensive. They planned the shrine to be 2000/2700 Shards per perk.

  • Jesus. The outrage over the shrine being down a few days is a bit much. 
  • Your face is a bit much it's still just ridiculous how long there taking!!!! I dont care if they was 3000 each I could have got like all 4 already

  • If they are gonna make it 2,000 and 3,000 they should make it be 500,000 blood points if you're buying it for a second time.

  • Also, I don't like being poor...