Hello, somehow is the dredge adept bugged. I would be happy if someone replies.
This is something they're aware of and have targeted for 6.0.2:
https://twitter.com/DeadByBHVR/status/1536423225151864839?s=20&t=KgwbPJ4WvNcyR99rvxh_mw
@Jarky said:This is something they're aware of and have targeted for 6.0.2:https://twitter.com/DeadByBHVR/status/1536423225151864839?s=20&t=KgwbPJ4WvNcyR99rvxh_mw
@Jarky said:
I k. Lw when 6.0.2 comes?
They have not provided an ETA for it, no. Keep an eye on their socials and it should hopefully be in the patch notes.
Read THIS post.Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
This is something they're aware of and have targeted for 6.0.2:
https://twitter.com/DeadByBHVR/status/1536423225151864839?s=20&t=KgwbPJ4WvNcyR99rvxh_mw
I k. Lw when 6.0.2 comes?
They have not provided an ETA for it, no. Keep an eye on their socials and it should hopefully be in the patch notes.