Had a Odd 4K Wipe and Want opinions.
So I picked up Ghostface from a long hibernation and decided to do a match as him.
Load in and see I’m in Mothers Dwelling, so okay I’m on a decent map that I know well. I have Discordance so I can tell two people are working near me, I crouch and stalked them to full. Downing both within like 10 seconds from each other. I hook one and pick up the other one. I’m thinking that I got lucky and put the survivor in the basement.
This is were it gets weird the team decided to not help their survivor buddies. And no I didn’t camp them or stalk near the hooks, I ended up wiping them with a single Gen done while the last two survivors did something I never saw before. They tried to glitch onto the roof? I’m guessing? They tried using the Gen like some sort of glitch spot to be shot upwards. I watched them for like 2 minutes doing this. Has anyone else seen stuff like this?
And yes I killed them after I got bored of the UK space program.

Comments