Survivor infinite loading screen
This issue is long known, but lately I'm having this every second game I try to play survivor. And the only way is task manager and relaunching the game.
I tried everything, verifying the files reinstalling etc.
Any hotfix I can do by myself? I'm absolutely pissed by that now and I want to keep playing both sides
(One thing to mention for the devs: If I play a round as killer and switch to survivor, there is always (100%) an infinite loading screen after for searching a lobby.)
I tried everything, verifying the files reinstalling etc.
Any hotfix I can do by myself? I'm absolutely pissed by that now and I want to keep playing both sides
(One thing to mention for the devs: If I play a round as killer and switch to survivor, there is always (100%) an infinite loading screen after for searching a lobby.)
Comments
Yeah the same thing is happening to me as well. I watch streamers and they don't have the same problem so I assumed that I was the only one who was experiencing this.
@peanits @not_Queen are you aware of this problem? If so, are you working to fix the problem? It is actually so frustrating that keeps me from playing the game sometimes.
It's been super common lately for me as well. A fix I've heard is just making Survive With Friends lobby, even if you play by yourself. I haven't tried this though.
To me it happens every single time I search a lobby as survivor for the first time that day.
Happens on Xbox too.
It's been ridiculous recently, I had about 4 of them yesterday between trying to get a lobby, and loading into a game. Really hope alt-f4ing on the loading screen to a match doesn't count as a dc for the autobans when it's been at 0% for 5+ mins.