Who is excited for impossible skillecheck doctor with new coulro

Unnerving, coulro, huntress lullaby and merciless storm is gonna be fun hehe.

Comments

  • Also Doc is better against new DH too. Good for Doc players.

  • Coulrophobia only affects healing skill checks. No?

    Either they left out the word healing in their update by mistake, or they left out mentioning the insane buff if it does affect repair skill checks.

  • @Nos37 said:

    Coulrophobia only affects healing skill checks. No?

    Either they left out the word healing in their update by mistake, or they left out the insane buff if it does affect repair skill checks.

    I understood it was still healing skill check as well.

  • @Nos37 said:

    Coulrophobia only affects healing skill checks. No?

    Either they left out the word healing in their update by mistake, or they left out the insane buff if it does affect repair skill checks.

    its only healing but still gonna be fun to have claudette ######### up her 80 second selfcare,.

  • Useless build no offense. Lullaby is the only thing keeping it mediocre at best and it's usually gone in less than a minute without Undying.

  • @Friendly_Blendette said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/3027124#Comment_3027124

    its only healing but still gonna be fun to have claudette ######### up her 80 second selfcare,.

    Did they confirm it’s only healing? The dev update didn’t say that, it just said “skill check speed”.

  • @dugman said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/3027159#Comment_3027159

    Did they confirm it’s only healing? The dev update didn’t say that, it just said “skill check speed”.

    I remember when they asked the community to create their own perk ideas. Mine was to increase the speed skill checks go. I attached it to a Hex though. Nonetheless interesting 🤔

  • I'd rather Coulro gave people those reverse-skill-checks than 50% needle speed.

  • @Valik said:

    I'd rather Coulro gave people those reverse-skill-checks than 50% needle speed.

    I assume that's where the Doctor comes in.