New Endurance effects, do either or both of them also inflict Deep Wounds?

I have one question from the new big developer update, do either or both of the new Endurance effects also inflict Deep Wounds on the survivor? Note that Endurance itself is just a condition that blocks damage, it doesn’t on its own inflict Deep Wounds. Mettle of Man for example puts Endurance on a survivor but doesn’t give them Deep Wounds after a hit. But I keep seeing comments here and on videos of people just assuming the new Dead Hard and new base game unhook Endurance will both inflict Deep Wounds.

If I had to guess I’d say the new base game Endurance protection also is modeled directly off of the current Borrowed Time code so will inflict Deep Wounds on a hit. But I’m a little skeptical the new Dead Hard inflicts Deep Wounds since I suspect they actually want that to be more like the true brief invulnerability with no downside the current version has. But that’s just my off-hand guess, I’m really curious if that’ll be the case.

Comments