PC - Risky Robbery survivor event challenge not counted as complete when using Appraisal

Steps to reproduce

Step 1: Boot the game

Step 2: Select the challenge from the Twisted Masquerade event tome: "Risky Robbery: Escape 1 trial with an item that was pulled out of the chest in the basement"

Step 3: Equip the perk Appraisal

Step 4: Load into a match

Step 5: Find the basement and unlock the chest

Step 6: Collect the item from the chest

Step 7: Rummage through the chest using Appraisal

Step 8: Either hold onto the initial item collected from unlocking the chest, or switch to the new item acquired through Appraisal

Step 9: Escape the trial by any means

At this point, the challenge will not be completed.

Additional Info

Character played: Detective Tapp

Perks used: Appraisal, Plunderer's Instinct, Built to Last, Streetwise

Maps: Lampkin Lane & Garden of Joy

Frequency: Two occurrences

Note

I cannot be 100% sure that Appraisal is causing the issue, but I am pretty confident that it is.

Description of discovery of bug

In my first match (Lampkin Lane), I went to the basement & searched the chest, finding a key first. Then, I rummaged and found a map. I gave the key to someone else and escaped through the exit gates with the map in hand. The challenge was not completed.

In my second match (Garden of Joy), I went to the basement & searched the chest, finding a flashlight first. Then, I rummaged and found a toolbox. I stuck with the flashlight, thinking that maybe the challenge glitched because I took the rummaged item. I escaped through the hatch in this match with the flashlight in hand, but the challenge still did not count as completed.

DeadByDaylight.log


Tagged: Pending

Comments