twisted masquerade bug
i have this bug. and I've already done all the other quests and The game thinks I have no more quests pls fix <3
Tagged:
Pending
i have this bug. and I've already done all the other quests and The game thinks I have no more quests pls fix <3
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I am having the exact same issue. I have community challenge and a killer challenge remaining and I have the green check mark on the tome. It will not register me accepting a new challenge and tells me "no challenges available".
I am going to be very upset if I dont get Haddie's mask because of this.