So how do you find a swf to play with now again?
I wanted to play killer, but i cant get a single kill in any games, so i played survivor instead to see how it is but my teammates where all first timers, so how do i manage to find a swf?
I wanted to play killer, but i cant get a single kill in any games, so i played survivor instead to see how it is but my teammates where all first timers, so how do i manage to find a swf?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
People post here, usually with their platform and timezone.
There is a DBD LFG reddit which is pretty active : https://www.reddit.com/r/dbdLFG/
DBD has an official discord as well.
Plenty people have their own private discords to play too.
I run a gaming discord where the focus is inclusivity and being toxic FREE. If that applies to you, I'd be happy to add you to our bunch. We've got a good mix of skilled to beginner(ish) players and are always happy to welcome more.